In the summer of 2012 Adam Sandler purchased 640 custom Buoy Bats for the entire cast and crew of his movie Grown Ups 2. We worked with Adam’s people to design a bat that fit the Stars & Stripes theme they wanted and delivered the bats on schedule and on budget. We weren’t on set when the bats were handed out, but learned the recipients were ecstatic when they were presented with their special Buoy Bats as a token of Adam’s gratitude for their hard work during the shoot.
In 2013, we worked with a large regional plumbing supply house (The Portland Group) on a promotion that led to 150 Buoy Bats being given to customers who reached certain purchase levels of two nationally recognized product lines. (Wilo & Milwaukee) Feedback from the recipients was extremely positive!
We’ve recently developed methods to paint custom logos on buoys and have already produced custom Bats or Welcome Buoys for:
- Grown Ups 2 - Adam Sandler
- Legal Sea Foods
- Falmouth Road Race
- Bob’s Clam Hut
- UCONN Kappa Sigma fraternity Buoy Bat Ball Tournament Buoy Bats
- Hanover Wild Youth Hockey
- Hanover High School Marauders Hockey
Our abilities include:
- Painting buoys using customer colors and designs.
- Branding Buoy Bat handles with your text or logo.
- Custom imprinting/branding/painting designs or text on buoys.
- Custom packaging and/or shipping to meet your needs.
Have an idea that seems like a good fit for a buoy? Please give me a call to discuss it.
Buoy Bill & Sue Page
Note: All custom work is quoted on a case by case basis. Producing very small quantities (less than 6) of any one design is typically cost prohibitive. That said, if you’re looking for a great buoy product built to your specifications, we’re ready and willing to discuss it with you.